Lib Technologies Wood Smith Coho Snowboard
Size product avilable : One Size
Inspired by 30 years of Japanese snowboarding pilgrimages, Matt Cummins developed the Lib Tech Wood Smith Coho for weaving through tight trees, charging hard at high speeds, and throwing up sky-high pow slashes. It has a highly directional shape and a huge nose to keep it afloat in the deepest of the deep.
- Camber with large flat section between the inserts
- Tapered directional shape for effortless float
- Mid-stiff flex delivers high-speed stability and drive
- Bio Beans topsheet replaces toxic plastic with renewables
- Light, yet strong and snappy core
- Birch internal sidewalls enhance durability
- Lib Tech are sustainably crafted in Washington state
- Item #LBT006B
If you're looking for this product at a fair price available online for the Lib Technologies Wood Smith Coho Snowboard, you can buy on Backcountry, this product made by Lib Technologies .