Marmot 8000 Meter Mitten
Size product avilable :
The Marmot 8000 Meter Mitten. Hopefully the name gives you some indication of how far you can push into nasty weather while wearing this mountaineering-style mitt. Multiple varieties of Gore-Tex fabric and membrane technology protect your hand from wet conditions, wind, and sweat, while high-loft, 700-fill goose down insulation fends off thermometer-crushing cold. Slide your hand inside this gauntlet-style mitt, wrap the leather-reinforced palm around your ice tool, and charge up a tricky alpine route with confidence that your digits are safe and sound.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Mitt insert repels external moisture and precipitation while allowing sweaty moisture to escape from the inside out
- Gore-Tex mitt insert is also windproof, offering further protection from the elements
- Gore-Tex Paclite technology keeps the mitt insert thin and lightweight to reduce overall mitten bulk without sacrificing weather protection
- Primaloft synthetic insulation is toasty warm, compressible, and water repellent, so it retains heat longer than down
- Removable inner mitten is insulated with lofty, 700+ fill goose down for ultimate warmth
- Palm is reinforced with leather for better grip and durability
- Wrist strap and gauntlet drawcord secure this mitten around your wrist to keep snow, wind, and water out
- Item #MAR2452
If you're looking for this product at a fair price available online for the Marmot 8000 Meter Mitten, you can buy on Backcountry, this product made by Marmot .