Now O-Drive Snowboard Binding
Size product avilable :
Strap into the Now O-Drive Snowboard Binding when you re charging steep lines, sending cliffs into waist-deep powder, and laying trenches on high-speed groomers. As the stiffest binding in Now s line, the O-Drive is built from a Hanger 2.0 with a 30% carbon blend for explosive energy transfer across treacherous steeps and intimidating alpine terrain. It s the binding of choice for the balls-out charging of Romain De Marchi, laying waste to anything in its path, whether that s 50-foot cornice drops in Whistler or heli-accessed spines in AK.
- 30% carbon blend for unwavering stiffness and support
- Skate Tech promotes fluid turns and powerful edge hold
- FS2 highback with 30% carbon for instantaneous energy transfer
- Two different bushing densities customize the impact damping
- Flipit ankle strap snugly wraps your boot for a solid fit
- 3D-formed toe cap with EVA padding for maximum security
- Channel-compatible with separate disc from Now
- Item #NOW000O
If you're looking for this product at a fair price available online for the Now O-Drive Snowboard Binding, you can buy on Backcountry, this product made by Now .