Swiftwick Aspire One Socks
Size product avilable :
Swiftwick makes the Aspire One Socks in their own facility near Nashville, TN using the highest quality US made fibers for their 200 needle knitting process. The result is a pair of socks with impeccable fit and a dense, durable weave that leaves you wanting another pair or two or three. The one in the name refers to the height of the cuff in inches.
- This durable, versatile polymer won the Nobel Prize in 1996, produces very little waste during manufacturing, and is easily recyclable to reduce environmental impact
- Seamless prevents rubbing and blistering during long rides or runs
- Olefin toe and heel provide long-lasting durability as well as great breathability
- Nylon and spandex arch hugs your foot's natural shape so it doesn't move as you exercise
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot, not with your shoe's collar
- Lightweight top of foot encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky
- Thicker Olefin sole provides extra breathability and a little cushioning to reduce impact
- Compression cuff doesn't move no matter what you do with your summer day
- Low-ankle height provides coverage for your running, cycling, or golf shoes while providing great breathability during hot days
- Item #SWF0018
If you're looking for this product at a fair price available online for the Swiftwick Aspire One Socks, you can buy on Backcountry, this product made by Swiftwick .