Swiftwick Pursuit Four Socks
Size product avilable :
How often have you heard someone extol the benefits of wool garments? They talk of wearing a jersey multiple days between washing. Gross right? Well, we ahem... we know a guy who got a pair of these Pursuit Socks at Interbike and wore them for the last day of the show and on through the weekend. And when we say that wool absorbs less stink than most synthetic fibers, it s true. These Pursuit Four Merino Wool Socks rely on the remarkable performance of natural merino wool to make them perhaps our favorite Swiftwick socks. And that s saying something.
- Hidden toe seam prevents rubbing and blistering during long walks or runs
- Merino toe and heel provide long-lasting durability and breathability
- Arch band hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- Y-Heel contour anchors the heel and moves with your foot, not with your shoe's collar
- Lightweight top of foot encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky
- Cushioned sole reduces impact during trail runs or hikes
- Compression double-layered cuff doesn't move no matter how you exercise
- Mid-calf height features a four-inch cuff and prevents rubbing from the collar of your shoe
- Item #SWF0030
If you're looking for this product at a fair price available online for the Swiftwick Pursuit Four Socks, you can buy on Backcountry, this product made by Swiftwick .